The Readers series comprises a 7-level collection of readers designed for elementary learners of the English language. Young learners will enjoy reading this unique array of fiction and non-fiction graded readers. The series has been creatively designed to develop English language proficiency through structured academic design. It has been designed to naturally progress in difficulty according to well-established standard.
• 7-level series of graded readers
• Level and age appropriate topics and themes
• Fiction and non-fiction titles
• Subject matter covering nature, social studies, science & technology, history, and biographies
• Diverse and interesting subject matter
◆ App inquiry : for payment error and problems pertaining to app (email@example.com)
◆◆Notice from Bluepin◆◆
Greetings! As the manager of Bluepin, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has shown interest and support to our apps.
Usually, customers post their inquiries regarding app usage in a form of a review, and our only means of responding to such an inquiry was replying to those review. However, due to technical problems in posting our responses or delay, customer support was not provided in a timely manner.
To better serve our customers, we have opened the Bluepin Customer Support Center to process our customer inquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries and problems pertaining to apps. When contacting customer support, please read the following for quicker response to your inquiry.
(1) Contacting customer support by phone
-To send an inquiry from your device, go to your phone app’s info and select email@example.com.
(2) Contacting customer support by internet
- For online inquiry, please include store of purchase, name of purchased app, device in use, and the OS version for faster response.