Why use Reaching Soon:-
1. Two-way location tracking: - you share your GPS location and simultaneously track the other person.
2. Locates friends who don’t have app: You can request location from friends who do not have the app. They can share their location and track you using a browser.
3. Temporary location sharing: The app respects your privacy. It shares your location only as long as YOU need, or until everyone reaches destination. NO 24X7 tracking.
4. About 80% less battery consumption: - Compared to many other location sharing apps, Reaching Soon consumes 80% less battery and works perfectly well on 2G network
5. No signup required: Get started quickly without spending time on registration process.You can login with Facebook (for more benefits), and that is optional.
6. Available in Indian languages: Currently available in English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada and Telugu. Coming soon in 14 more languages.
Excellent battery conservation
Reaching Soon takes up to 80% less battery compared to many other location sharing apps. It works well on low bandwidth (2G) network. Simply said - Reaching Soon is perfect companion on your daily commute as well as long journey.
Reaching Soon is very simple and intuitive app. Since it requires no signup, you can start sharing location as soon as you install it. Send location request (URL) using any messaging tool e.g. whatsapp. Once the other person clicks the link, you both can track each other.
Profile picture using Facebook
Though signup is optional, it helps a user to login with her Facebook account. Then your profile picture appears on your location pin. It helps others to identify you with a single glance.
Request location from friend without app
You can request location from someone who does not have the app. They can respond to your request using mobile browser and you both can track each other. All they need is a GPS enabled device that can access Internet.
Location Sharing is temporary
Reaching Soon is NOT a 24X7 person tracker. The location sharing continues only for the duration of the trip. A trip ends when all the members reach destination or you close the trip. When the trip ends, the GPS tracking stops. We protect your privacy!
If you share your location by accepting another person’s request, you can leave the trip anytime. From that moment your location will not be shared in that trip. However other people in the trip may continue tracking each other.
Reaching Soon as a Safety App
Reaching Soon reassures family members by helping them locate each other in the moment of need. Anxious parents to teenagers or young professionals now can stay relaxed knowing where their children are.
Use the 2-Touch access Panic Button to send SOS message (over SMS). Enable the SOS button from Settings.
CAUTION: Share location only with people you trust
Reaching Soon uses encrypted channel (SSL) to communicate your location. However you must observe caution. Share the link ONLY with those you trust. Posting your link on public pages would expose your location to strangers. We strongly recommend that you only use private messages to share your location request.