1. Ratio and Proportion: this topic teach you how to find the ratio between two numbers, and what proportion means.
2. Unit Rate: this help you answer the question “How much/ how many per …” or “... for one/ a(n) ...” . For example: 50 kilometer per hour, $2 per pound, or $1.99 for a box of 20 pens.
3. Solving proportion by cross multiplying: shows you how to find two equivalent ratios. Example: 2 out 5 is the same as what number out of 20, or 2 tickets cost $3 how much does 7 tickets
4. Percent: here we learn how to find the percent of number. For example: what is 4% of 45 or 3 is what percent of 5.
5. Increase and decrease percentage: this section will show you find the price of something after increase or decrease. Example: An owner sell his house at $180,000 after decrease 10%. Find the original price.
6. Convert between Percent, Decimal, Fraction: we will learn how to convert between those type of number. Example: convert 3/7 into percent or 45% into decimal.