The description of Rateb Marai - Lectures
Rateb Marai, Islamic Audio Lectures integrated with www.muslimcentral.com
Download, stream or queue episodes and enjoy them the way you like with adjustable playback speeds and a sleep timer.
Save effort, battery power and mobile data usage with powerful automation controls for downloading episodes(specify times, intervals and WiFi networks) and
deleting episodes (based your favourites and delay settings).
IMPORT, ORGANIZE AND PLAY
• Manage playback from anywhere: homescreen widget, system notification and earplug and bluetooth controls
• Enjoy listening your way with adjustable playback speed, remembered playback position and an advanced sleep timer (shake to reset, lower volume and slow down playback)
• No Ads or in-app Purchase Offerings
• Background playback support
• Offline playing episodes
KEEP TRACK, SHARE & APPRECIATE
• Keep track of the best of the best by marking episodes as favourites
• Find that one episode through the playback history or by searching (titles and shownotes)
• Share episodes and feeds through advanced social media and email options, and via OPML export
CONTROL THE SYSTEM
• Take control over automated downloading: exclude mobile networks, select specific WiFi networks, require the phone to be charging and set times or intervals
• Manage storage by setting the amount of cached episodes, smart deletion (based on your favourites and play status) and selecting your preferred location
• Use App in your language (EN, DE, CS, NL, NB, JA, PT, ES, SV, CA, UK, FR, KO, TR, ZH)
• Adapt to your environment using the light and dark theme
• Back-up your subscriptions with the OPML export
Our Apps are all AD-FREE!
With a continuing passion for understanding the mind and the soul, Shaykh Rateb Marai is motivated in empowering others to grow in Islam within its beauty and simplicity.
Rateb Marai was raised in Canada with family roots from the Holy Land of Palestine, he has been serving various Muslim communities around him through social work, volunteer work, and inspirational talks since his early days in high school. Upon graduation, he pursued undergraduate studies in behavioural neuroscience.
During the course of his studies, Rateb Marai was accepted to the Islamic University of Madinah where he completed an Associate Degree in Arabic and a Bachelors Degree from the Faculty of Law, alongside independent traditional studies.
In addition to teaching and serving communities across the Greater Toronto Area, Rateb Marai is currently working at the National Zakat Foundation, providing support to those in need.
Shaykh Rateb has been quoted as saying, “I left behavioral neuroscience, which is the study of the mind, to study Islam, which is the study of the mind, heart, and soul.”