Rapunzel, the girl with very long magical hair, is captured by a wicked witch. Rapunzel's golden, magical hair, was extraordinarily powerful, and the witch used those magical powers for her wicked wizardry. So, the witch locked her up in a tower. The witch visited Rapunzel very often. She called her “Rapunzel, Rapunzel let your hair down”. Rapunzel threw down her long golden hair from the window and the witch caught hold of Rapunzel's long hair and climbed up the castle. One such evening a handsome young prince saw the witch calling Rapunzel and climbing up the castle using Rapunzel's long hair.
The next day, the prince arrived near the castle and climbed up using Rapunzel's hair. They fall in love with each and decided to run away. It was dark midnight; when Rapunzel and the prince were running away, the wicked witch catches them..........
What happens next? Will the witch kill Rapunzel and the prince or will they be saved?
Find all it only with Story Time. Download the fantastic story and get ready for a magical experience.
- Original and superb music
- Fantastic sound effects that make the story more exciting
- Simple and easy text for kids of all ages to enjoy the story
- Interactive story-telling with fabulous graphics and animations that make the characters life like.
- Text highlighting and brilliant professional narration
- Impeccable effects and colourful illustration for kids to enjoy
- 15 pages of fun filled effects
- Audio on/off
So, get set for a different experience, an experience that you would never forget.