This means you can submit your timesheets and expenses from any location and know that you'll always get paid!
This app is available for Employees of Randstad in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
- Submit timesheets for a particular week or month.
- Save a timesheet as a draft, so you can come back and complete it later.
- Enter expense claims and attach photos of your receipts.
- Enter ad hoc allowance claims, such as kilometres travelled.
- Enter leave taken and attach photos of supporting documentation, such as medical certificates (note: leave feature is only available for Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong employees).
- View details of your previously submitted timesheets.
- View details of your current and past bookings.
- Set your availability for the coming weeks so candidate managers can know in advance when you are free for the next bookings.
To get a login for Randstad Timesheets, you will need to be an employee of Randstad and be paid by Randstad in one of the countries listed above.
If you are an employee of Randstad, and you would like to use the app, please contact your Randstad consultant who can provide you with a secure login.
Randstad - experts at matching people with companies that will develop their potential; and companies with people that will take their business to the next level.