*Ramayana*, considered part of Hindu Smriti, was written originally in Sanskrit by Sage Valmiki (3000 BC). Contained in 24,000 verses, this epic narrates Lord Ram of Ayodhya and his ayan (journey of life). Over a passage of time, Ramayana did not remain confined to just being a grand epic, it became a powerful symbol of India's social and cultural fabric. For centuries, its characters represented ideal role models - Ram as an ideal man, ideal husband, ideal son and a responsible ruler; Sita as an ideal wife, ideal daughter and Laxman as an ideal brother. Even today, the characters of Ramayana including Ravana (the enemy of the story) are fundamental to the grandeur cultural consciousness of India.
Ramayan consists of seven parts or Kands ,All kand describe its description in form of stories
*1) Bal Kand
*2) Ayodhya Kand*
*3) Aranya Kand*
4) Kishkindha Kand*
5) Sunder Kand
*6) Lanka Kand
*7) Uttar Kand*
Features Of Ramayan in hindi :
• Offline reading, allowing it to work without an internet connection
• In Hindi language making it accessible to easily of indian peoples
• Bookmark Ramayana prakrans for easy retrieval and reference
• Create list of favourite Ramayana prakrans
• Categorized by chapters for easily navigation.
• We provide Share Facility of text with Text message, Bluetooth, Whatsapp, Facebook, Google+ and all social media.