Ramayan in Hindi APK
The description of Ramayan in Hindi
Here is our first application about Ramayan in Hindi.
Traditionally, the Ramayana is attributed to Valmiki. The Hindu tradition is unanimous in its agreement that the poem is the work of a single poet; the sage Valmiki, a contemporary of Rama and a peripheral actor in the drama. The story's original version in Sanskrit is known as Valmiki Ramayana.
According to Hindu tradition—and according to the Ramayana itself—the Ramayana belongs to the genre of itihāsa like the Mahabharata. The definition of itihāsa is a narrative of past events(purāvṛtta) which includes teachings on the goals of human life. According to Hindu tradition, the Ramayana takes place during a period of time known as Treta Yuga.
In its extant form, Valmiki's Ramayana is an epic poem of some 24,000 verses. The text survives in several thousand partial and complete manuscripts, the oldest of which is a palm-leaf manuscript found in Nepal and dated to the 11th century CE. A Times of India report dated 18 Dec 2015 informs about discovery of a 6th-century manuscript of Ramayana at the Asiatic Society library, Kolkata. The Ramayana text has several regional renderings, recensions, and subrecensions. Textual scholar Robert P. Goldman differentiates two major regional recensions: the northern(n) and the southern(s). Scholar Romesh Chunder Dutt writes that "the Ramayana, like the Mahabharata, is a growth of centuries, but the main story is more distinctly the creation of one mind."
There has been discussion as to whether the first and the last chapters of Valmiki's Ramayana were composed by the original author. Most Hindus still believe they are integral parts of the book, in spite of some style differences and narrative contradictions between these two chapters and the rest of the book.
This great story is made available on this application for the first time. It is a humble attempt made by whiture studios to present it in this way to facilitate easy reference. One would derive great pleasure by just reading the Hindi version as it keeps intact the storyline.
This app contains the following salient features:-
* Requires no internet connection.
* All stories are provided continuously, so there is no difficultly in switching back and forth.
* Simple to use.
* It has various Reading modes and Layouts can use in Day, Night, Sepia and Modern
* You can change Font Sizes
* We are providing Bookmarks (Create, Edit and Open)
* You can Swipe Left, Right to turn pages
* Full Screen Reading is also available
* Last Read Page can be opened directly from home screen
Please do rate the app, and drop me a mail what do you think. Thanks for all.
Store Model - Now, you can download and read other free hindi books
- Ramayan in Hindi 7.0 for Android 4.0.3+ APK Download
Version: 7.0 (7) for Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
Update on: 2018-02-08
APK File SHA1: bbdaa49e5ddcba0318c30699ef40633815eb5490
What's new: App UI Changed, Now it looks modern and simple Store Model - Now, you More...
- Ramayan in Hindi 5.0 for Android 2.3.2+ APK Download
- Ramayan in Hindi 4.0 for Android 2.3.2+ APK Download
- Ramayan in Hindi 3.0 for Android 2.3.2+ APK Download
- Ramayan in Hindi 2.0 for Android 2.3.2+ APK Download