Raja Yoga Lessons Audio & Text APK
Oct 05 2015
The description of Raja Yoga Lessons Audio & Text
The Book talks on the internal world of the self. The real nature of the subconscious mind, the way to control it, how ego comes into play and most frequently asked questions like "Who am I" are attempted to answer. Note: William Walker Atkinson wrote this book using the pseudonym Yogi Ramacharaka.
Text and Audio are in English language only!
The text version is available as a HTML file (no ebook reader needed) and is optimized for use on any mobile device.
The audio version is available as a downloadable podcast.
You have the choice of either listening via audio streaming from the internet or you can download the files to your device.
* All files are streamed from the internet (internet connection needed to listen!)
* You can also download each MP3 file by using the download icon in the top right corner
* If file is downloaded, the app will serve the audio file directly from your device (no internet connection needed)
* Audio (streamed and downloaded) stops automatically when you receive a call
You can listen to the audio files while reading the text.
When you exit the app while an audio file is still active and playing, you can see a small music note in the notification bar. That is how you can get back to the app and either stop or change the audio. App will not be listed in Task Manager.
This is a FREE of charge app and includes ads as developer compensation.
Disclaimer and Credits:
This book has been published in 1905/06 and is out of copyright and in public domain.
The source of the ebook is a Project Gutenberg
The source of the audiobook is a Librivox Recording
- Raja Yoga Lessons Audio & Text 1.0 for Android 2.3.4+ APK Download
Version: 1.0 (1) for Android 2.3.4+ (Gingerbread MR1, API 10)
Update on: Nov 22 2015
APK File SHA1: 0cca6833e8107d89e777e5618935ed3115fdbcb2