- High End Android Device for Flash Content
- Latest Flash Player from Adobe
- GGDroid Flash Game Engine
- Game Ported From Original Flash Game
- Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Inquiries
- Raider is an old-school platformer experience that will consist of five separate episodes, eventually.
Episode 2 in the Raider series; there’ll be five in total.
This carries on the story from episode 1.
You play as a character called Arkus Zei: a ‘space pirate’ who makes a living by searching for loot in abandoned wrecks of dead spaceships and such.
It’s meant to be difficult, and it’s meant to be simple and straightforward; there are no gimmicky features or unnecessary frills, just basic platformer goodness. You can jump, shoot and slash and that’s it, and all you have to do is get to the end of the level and beat the boss. Simple. Or is it?
There are also hidden ‘relic’ items for you to find, and you get a Rank at the end of the level based on your performance, adding replayability.