Join the tens of thousands of new users daily and tap into over 50,000 live police, firefighter, emergency medical ambulance, air traffic control, railroad, and music stations.
* Why Upgrade to Pro? *
- Record Feeds and Email Recordings
- Sleep Timer / Alarm
- Siren Noise maker
- Adds over 50,000 more feeds
- Access to cool skins
- A station search feature
- Music feeds
- News radio feeds
- Comedy radio feed
- Removes ad banner
- Get new feature updates
Listen to real events happening live in other parts of the world or in your local town. Listen to airport control tower chatter in the background while you run other apps. Listen to new music as you surf the web. Share the music you are listening to with your friends. They do not need to buy this app to listen to the feeds that you share with them.
* Features *
- Listen to feeds in the background while you run other apps or write emails/text messages.
- Chat with other listeners in real time.
- International support. There are feeds in almost all parts of the world, including USA, Canada, Australia, Chile, Russia, Japan, Sweden, UK, Israel, Europe, and more.
- Automatically attempts to reconnect the feed if you lose the connection.
- Browse one of the largest collection (35,000+) of feeds you will ever find in the app store.
- Search through the feeds with any keywords (enter your city name to find local radio stations).
- Browse through feeds by genre (Police, Railroad, Rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, R & B, etc.)
- Customizable Interface. Download new skins for free or create your skins. Go to SmartestApple.com/skins for more skins.
- Integrated map finds your location and the location of most scanner feeds.
- List the Top 100 most-listened to feeds so that you wouldn't miss an important event
- Catalog is instantly updated as soon as you start browsing it, with new feeds added every few hours.
- Built-in Web Browser; so that you can browse the web while using this app. The built-in web browser is a powerful browser that can block ads.
- Use the built-in web browser to browse the web for more feeds such as air traffic control feeds, weather, and railroad.
- Search for air traffic control feeds by the airport code (i.e. LAX, JFK, HKG).
- Share feeds to your friends by email. All they need is a computer or android to listen to your feeds.
- Listen to feeds on your own desktop computer or laptop. Just email a link to the feed to yourself and open it with iTunes.
- You location not listed here? Add your own feeds. There are plenty of feeds on the internet. Now you can add them all to one app.
- Your favorite feeds show up as soon as you start the app, and they can be sorted/edited by you.