Translators: Maulana Wahiduddin Khan and Farida Khanam
Voice: Imam Abdullah Farooq and Jim Sues
The Quran App is a concise, easy-to-read guide that enables readers to understand the deeper meanings of the Quran and to reflect upon its relevance in the present world.
Maulana Wahiduddin Khan, is the author of more than two hundred books on various issues related to Islam including the commentary on the Quran.
Features of the Quran App:
· A lucid English translation of the Quran
· In simple, easily-understandable modern English
· Quick and easy to use
· Offline reading: Read and listen the Quran even without network access
· Listen to audio Quran as you do other tasks (Audio one time downloadable)
· Flip back and forth from the verses of the Quran to note-taking during lessons with one touch and not miss a thing
· Copy and paste multiple verses easily and quickly
· For deeper study, reflection and contemplation on the verse of the Quran, refer to notes at the end of the Quran
· Quick navigation using table of contents
· Share verses with friends using social networks, email, or SMS
· Full-text search allows users to quickly find words and study topics
· Bookmark your favorite passages for quick future reference
· Portrait / Landscape mode
· Read easier with settings like fonts, text size, and contrast for bright or low-light conditions
. Auto-scroll page feature.
Download the Quran App now and enjoy the Quran reading experience loved by millions!
For online reading and buying books and other products, including resource material on the Quran, the Hadith, Sirah and Dawah, visit: