• Complete Trilingual Quran in Arabic, English and Chinese.
• High Quality modern Uthmani Script.
• Authentic and verified for accuracy Arabic text, harakats and aarabs.
• English translation in contemporary American English.
The following authentic English translations of the Quran
have been used as the foundation of this work:
* The Meaning of the Glorious Quran, An explanatory Translation
(Revised) by Mohammad Marmaduke Pickthall.
* The Glorious Quran, Translation and Commentary by Allama
Abdullah Yusuf Ali.
* Tafheemul Quran. Syed Abul Aala Maududi, translated in English
by Muhammad Akbar Muradpuri, Abdul Aziz Kamal and Zafar
* The Noble Quran in the English Language. By Muhammad Taqi
al-Din al-Hilali and Muhammad Muhsin Khan.
* The Quran: The First American Version. By Thomas B. Irving
* The Quran with corresponding English Meaning. Sahih
The Chinese translation is also in contemporary Chinese which is spoken and understood in Asian, European and Latin American countries. The authentic Chinese translation is by Shums T.C. Tung.
Shums T.C. Tung has referenced the Chinese translations from the following multiple sources.
Mohammad Marmaduke Pickthall, Abdullah Yusuf Ali, Abul Aala Maududi, Mohammad Asad, Sayyid Qutub, It took Shums T.C. Tung 17 years to complete his translation of the Quran in Chinese. The first copy of his translation was published in November 1989 in Nanjing, China.
Individual Surahs separated for quick and easy access.
Each Surah with reader selectable bookmarks for stopping and starting from
the same place next time.
Beautiful text and page formatting.
By Hafiz Khan and Murad Tung
Email: [email protected] [email protected]
Developer: Mir Islam
Email [email protected]
Evergreen Islamic Center, San Jose, California