1. Put your hand over the proximity sensor to answer your calls or just bring the phone to your ear.
2. Hang up your calls automatically (without interacting with your phone) and send a SMS or email saying you could not answer or you will call later.
3. Place your hand over the proximity sensor to listen to your messages or stop them.
4. Answer your SMS or emails with your voice (Internet is required). When you send an email in response to a SMS, Quick'n Smart Answer automatically will search an email address in contact information.
5. Set a predefined message to be sent automatically in response to your calls, SMS or emails when you cannot answer them.
6. Quick'n Smart Answer works in background for your convenience, so you can still use your phone for other activities. It is very useful when you're in a meeting, driving, studying, etc.
IMPORTANT: If you find an error, please send us a report (button "Report a bug", facebook page or email) and wait at least 24 hours before leave a negative comment. We will work hard to fix any errors as soon as possible.
Thanks and follow us on facebook or twitter.
Tags: answer, sensor, call, message, SMS, email, driving, listening, proximity, walking, automatic, intelligent, fast, efficient, messagging.