* Pop-up Text Message Notifications.
* Automatic Hands-Free Replying!
* Replying to texts without unlocking your phone!
* Replying to SMS texts and Google Voice texts in one simple interface!
By default, you can enable this app to show notifications for text messages. If you are a Google Voice user, you can enabled it for Google Voice by following the steps below:
1. Install Google Voice and set up the prerequisites.
2. Make sure that the Google Voice notifications are enabled. Vibrate and sound need not be enabled.
3. Open this app and start the Quick Message Google Voice Service.
4. Log in to Google Voice using this app.
You can even use them both simultaneously, and the app will automatically determine which protocol to send it through.
Whenever you receive a new message (SMS or Google Voice), a convenient pop-up will appear, allowing you to quickly view the message you received. If you are logged in through the app, it will also let you quickly and efficiently reply if the message is from Google Voice. You can reply to SMS without logging in.
Q: Do I have to be logged in to use this app?
A: No, it will still receive both Google Voice messages and SMS and the pop-up will appear, but you won't be able to quickly reply if the message is from Google Voice.
Q: Why do I have to log in?
A: In order to reply to Google Voice message. The Google Voice app (as of 6/8/2013) does not let other applications send messages through it. In order to circumvent this, you may log in to send the message. If Google Voice app upgrades in order to accommodate other apps sending messages through it, then I will update this app accordingly.
Q: Will this work without Google Voice installed?
A: Yes. You can still both send and receive SMS.
Q: Is my account information sent to anywhere but Google's servers?
This is the essential app for anyone who texts, whether that be through Google Voice or through SMS!