* Use smartphones to efficiently check in, check out and lookup inventory by scanning QR codes, regular UPC barcodes or NFC tags. No bulky proprietary scanners are required - no matter how many people in your organization are involved in handling inventory, they all have scanners in their pockets.
Scanning NFC tags provides very fast processing of high volume asset and inventory transactions.
* Access accurate real-time inventory status, location and other details from anywhere using a smartphones.
* Adjust QR Inventory to your business - create transaction types that make sense for your business, and define what you want to record / track for your inventory. Control trackable properties via the web interface - and these fields will appear on the smartphones for your employees to fill out when inventory goes in or out. It can be anything: from inventory location in the warehouse to expiration date to projects where inventory is used.
* Never run out of inventory - set re-order levels and receive low inventory alerts.
* Check reports on inventory count, transactions and inventory usage. Filter inventory count and transactions by custom properties: see how many items are at a specific location, which items are expiring in a week, what parts were used for a specific project or client, identify total sales and break it down by sales channel, etc. - reporting possibilities are endless.
* Integrate QR Inventory with your internal systems and software.
Check out http://www.small-business-inventory-management.com for more details, and contact us if you would like to have a guest account to test drive the system, or for the steps to set up a working account.