The description of Q-Anti Theft Alarm
Q-Anti Theft Alarm is designed to prevent your mobile from theft attempts. Once the alert is activated, the alarm is triggered if your mobile is taken. The alarm ringer can be stopped only by clicking ‘deactivate’ option inside the app. The burglar would have no idea where the ringing is from. Before he could find the way to cease the ringer, alert SMS’s are already sent to the emergency contact number. In case of theft, the app allows you to know the last found location of your mobile. The app also notifies if the mobile SIM was changed or restarted along with location, in case of theft.
# Only app designed specially to offer all the best security features available in the android market.
* SMS alerts (Optional)
* Automatic SIM Change Identification
* Numeric PIN Lock (Optional)
* Do Not disturb feature for Incoming Calls
* Timer setting
* Custom tone selection
* Mode selection
* Rich User Interface
How does this work?
* Fix a time and ACTIVATE.
* Once the alert is set, place your phone on a solid surface.
* The alarm will be triggered if your mobile is taken.
* The alarm can be turned off only by clicking on DEACTIVATE.
* The alarm starts to ring whenever someone tries to move your phone without your knowledge.
* If the alarm ringer is not deactivated within 15 seconds of its activation, the alert SMS will be sent to the given emergency contact number.
* The alert SMS shall contain the Mode, IMEI no, SIM SL.no & link of your phone’s last found location,time of restart, along with the current SIM SL.No and location link.
(Location will be sent only if internet & GPS is available).
1. What is the significant feature of the app?
Whenever your SIM is changed with/without your knowledge, an alert SMS will be sent from the changed SIM in your phone to the given emergency contact number (which the app demands to be filled while installation). In case of theft, the SMS is sent from burglar’s SIM. This SMS is sent even without enabling this app.
2. What does the alert SMS contain?
The alert SMS shall contain the mode, IMEI no, SIM no & link of your phone’s last found location.
In case of restart, time of restart, along with the current SIM SL no and location link will be sent in the SMS alert.
Note: location link SMS will be sent only if internet & GPS is available.
3. How to Activate SMS Alerts?
Open the App -> select On/Off SMS Alert option under setting menu.
4. How do I benefit from SMS Alerts?
Alert SMS will be sent to the given emergency contact number incase your mobile is lost or stolen.
5. How to contact me in case my phone is stolen or lost?
The Alert SMS includes alternative contact number (home/office). You could be reached through this number in case your phone is stolen or lost.
6. How do I provide my alternative contact number?
Open App -> Tap on menu -> select SMS settings -> Fill in your alternate contact number in the pop-up box.
7. Where can the app be of use to me?
* Sleeping/ charging
* From Child’s play
* Friends or strangers
* Wherever you want to keep your phone untouched.
8. Does the app work while I’m travelling?
You could choose the travel mode in the app. The sensitivity at this mode will be very low, thus the alarm will ring only for major movements.
9. What is the use of PIN lock in the app?
PIN lock blocks the access to the app when the numeric PIN lock is enabled.
10. How does the app behave in case of an incoming call?
The alert is designed to pause and resume while you are on a call. Thus, it won't disturb you in case of incoming calls.
Protect your valuable phone and what is inside it.
Try the app, you will love it!!
Keywords: Q-Anti Theft Alarm, Alarm, Theft, Anti, Security, Anti Theft Alarm, Safety, Theft detect, Motion detect, Accelerometer, protect, safety, secure, safe, save my phone, find my phone, sim change detect,QAnti,QTheft,QAlarm,Q Anti,Theft alarm