No matter if you are a student, a university professor, a journalist or radio speaker... Just one click and you can avoid making a fool of yourself mispronouncing a famous philosopher or poet.
Click and listen directly on your mobile device without needing an internet connection!
If you can correctly pronounce these names, you don’t need PIRLite:
- Marina Ivanovna Cvetaeva, poet
- José Saramago, writer
- Gilles Deleuze, philosopher
- Friedrich Ludwig Gottlob Frege, philosopher
- Zbigniew Preisner, composer
- Antonín Dvořák, composer
* Correct pronunciation and short bios of every single personality
* Ability to search by name, language and category (music, literature / poetry, philosophy)
* Shuffle key to obtain names at random
* Application with Multilanguage interface (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish)
* You listen to the pronunciations directly from the app, without going online
* Phone- and tablet-specific interfaces