Project Plan 365 looks and feels exactly like MS Project- you may think about PP365 as Microsoft Project for Windows Tablets or MS Project for the Cloud!
Project Plan 365 creates new or saves MPP compatible files that can be opened from MS Project 2013 or earlier versions.
Project Plan 365 provides support for all MS Project standard views like Gant Chart, Task Sheet, Network Diagram, Project Calendar, Task Usage, Resource Usage, Team Planner, etc.
Project Plan 365 provides critical path info and all standard project reports, filters, time scale and other like MS Project sophisticated features.
You can open and save MPP files from any cloud storage location like DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, SharePoint Online, Base Camp or from your local network file storage or local SharePoint server.
Create and share MS Project MPP compatible files for free now!
No need for MS Project/MS Project Server licenses or software.
For more info please visit our website at www.projectplan365.com
- Create New, View, Edit and Print MS Project 2013 and earlier versions MPP/XML file formats
- Integrated with MS Project Server, SharePoint, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Basecamp
- Supported Views: Gantt Chart, Calendar, Team Planner, Network Diagram, Resource Usage, Task Usage
- Print & Export MPP Project Plans in PDF, EXCEL or XML formats
- Invite Team Members and Share Microsoft Project MPP file with others
- Opens password protected MPP files
- Supports Sort, Filter, Zoom, Project Time Scales
- Displays Critical Path and all MS Project Standard Reports