• Product Management Approach
• Product Planning
• Product Management Life Cycle
• Product Development
• Idea Development
• Product Launch
In addition to video lectures, the course also includes supplementary material such as ready-to-use templates and forms. This course is an introduction to product management concepts and tools. It focuses on the roles and responsibilities of a new product manager in a larger organization.
In addition, if you are an experienced product manager or want to prepare for the AIPMM® certification exam, we recommend using additional resources to cover exam relevant knowledge areas more in-depth.
*WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• Over 12 lectures and 2 hours of content!
• Learn to speak product management language
• Understand the product management approach
• Learn how to management the product management life cycle
• Learn branding concepts
• Understand product positioning
• Know how to develop ideas and products
• Learn the product launch approach
Who Will Be Benefited?
✔ New product managers
✔ Analysts and project managers moving into product management positions
✔ Students interested in a product management career
• Lifetime access to 12 lectures and 1 quizzes
• A community of 3200+ people trying to learn the same thing!
• You can watch courses in offline and on the go.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
1. The history of Product Management
2. The Role of a Product Manager
3. How Product Management collaborates with other functions in the organization.
4. The Product Management Cycle
5. The Product Development Process
6. The importance of Product Development
7. How to plan Product Development
8. The Product Development Process
9. Product Development Responsibilities
10. Product Life Cycle (PLC)
11. Types of PLC
12. Stages of PLC and Strategy Implications
13. Difference between Industry PLC and individual product PLC
14. What is Branding
15. Objectives of Branding
16. Benefits of Branding
17. What is positioning
18. The process of positioning
19. Reasons for repositioning a product
20. Steps to develop new ideas
21. How to screen ideas
22. How to perform product concept testing
23. How a Planned Product Launch is beneficial
24. The various elements of a Product launch
25. What decisions needed in Product Launch
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Martin has laid out a terrific introduction which covers commercial, technical and marketing aspects of the product management framework. A "must take" course for those who are new to or considering entering the discipline."
(Tex Gamvrelis ) ★★★★★
"Nice MVP and well done. I would definitely pay for a more comprehensive and detailed version of this course."
(Kirk Henry ) ★★★★★
"Martin has done a great job walking us through the fundamentals of PM. Thank you Martin!"
(Carlos Lourenco) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Martin Vonderheiden | Instructor
Martin has worked over 15 years in management and consulting roles for global Financial Services and Technology companies. He has taught thousands of professionals on project- , product- and technology management.
Install the "Product Management Course" app today and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.