• Make a policy payment using a Visa®, MasterCard® or American Express® credit card.
• Obtain information for reporting a claim. Learn seven important DOs and DON’Ts that you should follow immediately following a claim.
• Learn about ProAd risk management education programs. Use a variety of tools to find and register for the right program for you.
• Tell us to send you a text or email message — choose how many hours or days in advance — so you can remember the risk management program you are registered to attend.
• Link to our mobile web site with additional services.
• Listen to informative podcasts on timely risk management and practice issues.
• Read the latest news from Professionals Advocate.
• Use a detailed company service directory to find the best way to contact us to meet your specific need.
To use PROAD PHYSICIAN MOBILE, you must be an active Professionals Advocate policyholder and a registered “My Account” user.
If you’re having any problems downloading or using this app, please contact us at [email protected]
PROAD PHYSICIAN MOBILE is a free service of the Professional Advocate Insurance Company, a leading regional provider of professional liability insurance for health care professionals.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
There is no charge from Professional Advocate, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of reminders may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider.