Private Identity is uses modern technology via visual encryption system through a unique Private Key for each user to archive or share private images and texts., if you are interested in details you can check our documentation.
Feature of Private Identity
- No Internet Connectivity required, the encryption processes will be running locally and the information will be encrypted before leaving your device
- Simple Interface, Private Identity is designed for everyone not just for the technical people
- Modern Technology , High Tech Nano Technology Algorithms.
- Compatible with all social media apps. You're free to secure any IM, Social Media and/or Chatting App. (e.g. WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger, SnapChat, etc.)
- You can encrypt for your self and for your friends.
- You don't have to memorize your Private key it will be saved for you
• The application comes with a demo key (General Key) common for all users (i.e. No privacy) can be used to demonstrate the application and encryption process.
• Private Key is unique key for each user that insure full secure private security. Can be purchased In App for a small fee less than $2.
Security and Privacy Levels:
• Minimum privacy level can be achieved by buying one private key and using it to archive and share at the same time (with private friend throughout email or social media).
• Medium privacy level can be achieved by buying at least two private keys and use one for archiving and the second one for sharing (with private friend throughout email or social media)
• Maximum level of privacy can be achieved by buying one private key for archiving and one private key for each friend or group of friends.
More can be found at our knowledge base In App button.
How to use Private Identity : 4 Easy Steps to secure your data
After you download the app and install it on your android smart phone.
1- The First Step is to select the image from your Gallery!
2- Choose which key (Private Key) you prefer considering you bought more than one key to use and then click Encrypt.
3- Wait for Private Identity engine to process the encryption it won't take long.
4- Congratulations, your image is now secured you may share it with your friends
Please note: The encrypted file will be saved inside a folder called Private Identity
How to Decrypt back the data:
1- In the Decryption Process you have to navigate to your encrypted files and then choose on of the options and this depends on the key that you already selected in the encryption process.
2- In the Settings Screen you can choose one of the options there
3 - Use the password already set at the encryption process.
4- Click Decrypt and wait for the process to complete won't take long, you're done!
Key Backup : here you can take a backup for your key but in case you want to change your device or the device stolen , We advice you to take a backup of your key immediately.
Bug Report : If you feel there's any bug with the application don't hesitate to contact us from the Application Support Button
Send Suggestions : You can send any suggestions you have within the app or at our website : https://privateidentity.net/contact
If you have any problem you can visit our FAQ page to get an answer: https://privateidentity.net/faqs/
If you didn't find an answer please contact us within the app or at our website : https://privateidentity.net/contact and we will provide a solution for you.
Application website : https://privateidentity.net/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/PrivateIDApp/