Anonymous Private Browser prevents websites from tracking , logging user activities, and collecting statistics on you by clearing all history, cache, and website data. Ad blocking support and anti-tracking functionality included.
It aims to be the most secure browser for Android, by automatically clearing cookies, histories, encrypting all in/out data, and assigning you a new IP address that cannot be tracked back to your phone or carrier.
* Encrypted Dynamic IP Address assignment (relays all traffic through multiple networks)
* AdBlock (currently supports a select set of marketing engines; numerous others)
* Disabled Location Services for higher security (websites cannot snoop your location)
* Full screen immersive mode
* No ROOT or Plugins required
* video support
* Tabbed browsing with swipe gestures
* TOR Deep Net Support to access .onion sites such as* Encrypted Proxy
* Features in-app security PIN for improved privacy
* Save web page to PNG
Long press back key: Quick exit and clear all data
Single press back key on non web tab(ex: settings/history/bookmarks): close tab
Double press back key on web tab: close tab
Long press an open TAB: close tab
If your VPN connection appears to un-responsive try toggling the on/off checkbox from the navigation side drawer.
Users on devices experiencing VPN connection issues, may also try to download and enable ORBOT app separately to help remedy connectivity issues.
android.permission.INTERNET = for network access
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE = for downloaded files
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE = for downloaded files