You’ve installed many apps on your Android device. Do you remember granting sweeping permissions for apps to access personal data on your device? Do you know where your apps send your private data? Have you read the privacy policies of each of your apps lately?
If you’re like most smartphone users, probably not.
Apps that leak personal information are capable of compromising your privacy. This poses a threat to you, your personal contacts, and any company or financial institution you do business with.
Nearly 30 percent of all mobile apps expose consumers to data loss and privacy violations.
PrivacyHawk makes sure that you know what your apps are doing with your data, and lets you decide which apps to trust. PrivacyHawk scans all your apps, and warns you about apps that may pose a risk to your privacy.
PrivacyHawk accesses the world’s most comprehensive global database of app behaviors and network threats, and allows you to detect apps that put your personal data at risk.
Download PrivacyHawk to protect you from apps that may leak your private information.
• See where each app sends your data
• Detect apps that leak or sell your private information
• See detailed reports of what your apps do behind the scenes
• Check to see whether you can trust an app before you download
• Discover app publishers that don’t have a privacy policies, and that may put your private and business information at risk
• Rate apps and contribute to the PrivacyHawk community to help keep the Internet safe for everyone