Privacy Browser Free contains all the features of Privacy Browser. The only difference is the banner ad across the bottom of the screen.
Privacy Browser uses Android's built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best if you have updated to the latest version of WebView.
Warning: Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19).
• Clear DOM storage (WebView does not report if anything is in DOM storage, so it is never ghosted).
• Clear cookies (ghosted when empty).
• Customizable user agent.
• View SSL certificates and errors.
• Add shortcut icons to the home screen.
• Tor Orbot proxy support.
Planned features for future releases:
• Upload of files to website.
• Fine grained cookie management.
• Fine grained DOM storage management.
• Tabbed browsing.