The goal of the PriPref Broadcaster is to anonymously communicate own privacy preferences (e.g., "do not disturb") to present persons in such situations (e.g., in the train, at work, or other places). Further, with the PriPref Broadcaster you can inform yourself about preferences of other persons in your environment in order to prevent disturbing them. To achieve this, your smartphone can automatically adapt to preferences (e.g., reduce ringer volume).
Find further information on our website: uulm.de/?pp
Participating in the test phase:
The PriPref Broadcaster is currently under development. To gain valuable feedback of users, we would be glad about any person who wants to participate in our test phase. As reward you have the opportunity to take part in our lottery of 5 amazon vouchers with a value of 10 to 50 Euro. Please respect the following conditions of participation:
* App usage for 5 days
* Providing feedback about app usage as often as possible. You will be automatically reminded to provide feedback.
* Configure your privacy preferences as soon as they change (e.g., in the train, at work, or at the restaurant).
* Create "profiles" for recurring situations with same preferences.
* Activate the PriPref Broadcaster when you want to anonymously communicate your preferences to present persons in your envionment.
Note: Please assume that the App is already in widespread use and thus other persons can see your preferences.
* Deactivate the PriPref Broadcaster when you not want to communicate your preferences.
* Change adaptation settings of the App when you (not) want to automatically adapt you smartphone to preferences of present persons.