• Simple, elegant, and intuitive design following Material Design guidelines.
• Ability to send a text message at a predetermined time.
• Ability to schedule as many text messages as you want.
• Shows useful information about scheduled text messages including the time left for it to send.
• Text messages remain scheduled even after the device reboots.
• Ability to edit your scheduled text message before it is actually sent.
• Ability to cancel your scheduled text message before it is actually sent.
• Choose to receive a notification to notify you that your message has been sent.
• Choose between 12-hour and 2-hour time formats.
• Ability to cancel all scheduled messages, delete all sent messages, and clear all messages in one go.
This is an example showcasing the sender's inconvenience:
You're in a classic relationship 'make it or break it' anniversary/birthday type situation. You remember a few days in advance, but you think you'll forget on that very important day. Pre-Text can save your relationship, or at least prolong it (the rest is on you buddy). Type "happy anniversary honey" / "happy birthday sweetie" and set the date and time for that special day. Boom! You're welcome.
This second example is showcasing the receiver's inconvenience:
You're still awake around 3:00am because you're off work tomorrow, but you remember that you have to meet your friends on the green course for a round of golf. You change your mind because let's face it, golfing is boring and you're still far from retirement age. The problem is you don't want to text your friends at 3:00am because ONE, their obnoxious texting tone might wake them up and they'll passive aggressively take it out on you later. And TWO, they'll think you've already planned to bail on them. With Pre-Text, you can type "sorry fellas, I can't make it today, not feeling too good" and set the time to a few hours before they decided to meet up. That way no one's feelings are hurt, and you get to sleep in because that's all you really want to do on your day off anyway.
- Note that this application does not replace your default messaging app, it is only intended to be used to schedule certain text messages.
- Pre-Text and its associated developers have no access to your contacts or sent text messages. The data in text messages sent from this app are saved directly on your device and are not collected by the developers in any way.
- Carrier charges may apply when sending text messages.
- Text messages will not be sent if your phone is off at the time the message is scheduled to be sent.
- This application includes the use of ads (provided by AdMob).
Your feedback (problems, improvements, requests, etc...) is much appreciated.