"This is definitely a must-have app!" - Smart Apps for Kids.com
"A must-have preschool math app- it covers a wide range of topics, uses auditory and visual supports, has high quality 3-D animated graphics, is engaging and FUN!" - theimum.com
"I absolutely love the activities included in this app" - Sharon Turriff, Appymall.com
“Preschool Genius Math Booster Zoo is a fantastic math primer for your kids! A Perfect Tool for Preschool as well as Kindergarten Teachers to have on hand! The 3D graphics are truly an enticement to keep coming back for more.” - bestappsforkids.org
“If you have a preschooler, this is a great app offering playful learning activities to the kids, especially if the child likes animals.” - igamemom.com
“a great early learning app for young kids!” - crazymikesapps.com
"What makes the app a joy to play is the little details." - GeeksWithJuniors.com
* NO in-game advertisements.
* MOMs with apps Member
- A variety of animals and environments to play in.
- Fun music & sound effects throughout the games.
- Added fun interacting with the natural objects in the environment.
- Positive encouragement after correct answers & completed puzzles.
- Easy & intuitive interface that doesn’t require instruction.
- Random game play keeps your child engaged.
1. Counting: Click on the farm animals to learn counting one to ten.
2. Who is Missing: These farm animals are lined up in a pattern, but one is missing. Choose the correct animal to watch them run out to complete the pattern.
3. Which Group is Bigger: There are two groups of animals eating grass in the field, which group has more animals?
4. Who Am I: All the farm animals are roaming in the grass, can you pick one by name?
5. Addition: Two sets of our forest animal friends have come out to play. Can you add the two groups together to find the answer.
6. Subtraction: Two sets of animals are in the forest. One set leaves how many are left?
7. Missing Number: These numbers are lined up smallest to largest, but one number is missing. Click on the button with the answer.
8. Animal Match: So many different animals are in the forest, can you match them up two by two?
9. Hide And Seek: Here is something new, our animal friends have gone to hide behind curtains. Can you remember which curtains have animals hidden behind them.
10. Shape Ninja: We have climbed to this mountain peak to hone your shape identifying skills. Swipe the correct shape as they are tossed in the air.
11. What Shape Am I: The shop vendor has several shapes to choose from, can you pick the correct one by name?
12. Balance the Seesaw: Tap the animals to make them jump on or off the seesaw. Can you make it balanced?
NO SOUND? Please check your audio settings! More info is here: http://www.onemonkclapping.com/Support
We have no way to contact you via a review - if you have any issues, questions or feedback, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVACY AND SAFETY
We are proud of our stance on privacy and treat your child's privacy very seriously. This app:
- does not collect, access or transmit any personal information
- does not contain any social media integration
- contains in app purchases, but does so only from a "kid's lock" gated parent area.
- contains a link to TapJoy offers as a free alternative to in app purchases, but does so only from a "kid's lock" gated parent area.
- contains links to the Google Play store to rate this app, but does so only from a "kid's lock" gated parent area.