@ppear is aimed at the business and commercial community, where sending and receiving information quickly can be very important. It contains a range of pre-programmed messages which can be used when sharing information is at its most critical. Businesses and other commercial entities may need to show that a message was sent and received to a person or a team of people; so an audit trail that shows the status of all messages is available using the Multitone i-Message system. All messages can be sent with a priority level. If that priority level is set to maximum the urgent message will override the current settings of the receiving phone, so that the urgent message gets through.
@ppear is an application that has been designed to work across multiple mobile platforms and can therefore send and receive messages from a range of smart devices. This makes @ppear a very flexible commercially available application.
• Real time status
• Acknowledgement – received / read / reply
• On-site and off-site operation
• Multiple communication paths: GSM, GPRS, 3G LTE
• Amalgamated messaging across multiple device technologies, ie smartphonet o DECT, WiFi, pager, e-mail, SMS etc…
• Encryption (AES 256 encryption)
• Real time connection monitoring
• Priority and emergency override