Now everyone can engage with their elected leaders as well as their groups, clubs, causes, issues, movements, campaigns, and so much more. With its powerful tools and friendly design, Powerline empowers even the busiest people to participate and get involved.
Get engaged and empowered to participate. With Powerline, it has never been easier:
* Connect with elected leaders and fellow citizens in your town, state/province, and country groups automatically
* Create or join other groups for your clubs, non-profits, NGOs
* Build movements, take a stand, start a conversation, and be heard with community posts and petitions
* Receive communications from group leaders with integrated polling, petitions, discussions, fundraisers, crowdfunding, events, and announcements.
* Share Powerline posts, petitions, fundraisers, events, and more on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
* Network with others with social following, hashtags, comments, and more
* Learn important contact, voting, and background information for your elected leaders
With all the noise out there, it’s hard for leaders and communities to lead, mobilize, organize, and engage with today’s existing tools. Yet, it is critical that they be able to do so in meaningful and effective ways.
Many experts are now recognizing this need to build “new power” platforms that lower barriers to activism, strengthen relationships between leaders and communities, and make engagement simple and meaningful. That’s why we built Powerline, an unparalleled community engagement platform.
Powerline is a mobile app and web platform that provides leaders and communities with the ability to communicate through simple, integrated polling, petitions, discussions, alerts, microblogging, groups, fundraising, and social sharing capabilities. Let’s build a better world together - Download Powerline and get connected today!
We invite non-profits, schools, clubs, NGOs, campaigns, unions, businesses, elected leaders, towns, civil society organizations, and leaders and organizations to learn more about how Powerline can serve their communities!