Pop Count APK
Apr 03 2015
The description of Pop Count
1. To estimate the population involved in an evacuation.
2. To estimate the population impacted by a natural disaster.
3. To estimate the population impacted by an emergency event.
4. To estimate the population in a neighborhood or local area.
5. To select a location for a business.
"Pop Count" is ideal for estimating the population where published data does not exist. For example, finding the population of Manhattan is not difficult because it is published. However, estimating the population that is "one mile north and one mile south of Central Park in Manhattan" is difficult because this is not published. "Pop Count" can be used to make population estimates such as this example. Another example would be to "estimate the population that is in a two mile radius of an emergency incident". This type of estimate can also be made with "Pop Count".
The following steps should be taken to make a population estimate:
1. Navigate to the desired location on a map.
2. Define a new site.
3. Draw circles and/or polygons to define the area. Or import a KML (Keyhole Markup Language) file.
4. Determine if the population of the circle or polygon should be added or subtracted from the total.
5. View results.
6. Export results via a KML file.
Important terms: Population, people, humans, estimate, estimator, calculate, calculator, calculation, count, counter, number.
DISCLAIMER: THE POPULATION COUNT IS ONLY AN ESTIMATE AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED TO BE THE EXACT POPULATION IN THE DEFINED AREA.
DISCLAIMER: THE POPULATION COUNT IS AN ESTIMATE OF THE RESIDENTIAL POPULATION (E.G., NIGHTTIME POPULATION) AND MAY DIFFER FROM THE DAYTIME POPULATION.
DATA SOURCE: This application uses data obtained from the NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center [SEDAC] - Hosted by CIESIN at Columbia University.
- Pop Count 1.0 for Android 4.0.3+ APK Download
Version: 1.0 (1) for Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
Update on: Dec 19 2015
APK File SHA1: eff1a071caa9b2961ece65557052378b51cb7cb7