Allowing users to easily configure the account, POGO dialer can be used with a large number of SIP-compatible VoIP service providers. You can call on WiFi and 3G/4G networks from anywhere in the world.
POGO Dialer Highlights:
1. Compatible with any SIP-based Softswitch
2. Connectivity through WIFI/3G/EDGE
3. Outgoing VoIP Calls
4. Address Book Integration
5. Call History
6. Excellent Voice Quality through supported Audio Codecs G711a, G711u, G722, GSM, Speex.
7. Easily Configurable Settings
8. Call Display
9. Speakerphone, Mute and Hold Functions
Because the POGO Dialer is a SIP client, it must be used with an existing VoIP service in order to make calls. Please ensure your VoIP provider’s service supports SIP clients.
Please check with your network operator before enabling the VoIP over 3G app. Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict using VoIP over their networks, or they may impose additional charges.