The Forum is designed to:
1. Offer portfolio management workshops.
2. Teach portfolio managers how to build a successful PM Team.
3. Give portfolio managers the opportunity to learn from Senior PM Directors on how to build business.
4. Help portfolio managers generate new investment ideas and portfolio strategies.
5. Give portfolio managers new and advanced resources.
6. Hear from leading academics and/or top executives in finance and equity research.
7. Let portfolio managers exchange ideas in open forums.
8. Allow portfolio managers to network, discuss, share, mingle and learn
Features of this application include:
- Personalized Schedule
- Searchable Attendee List
- Participant to Participant Messaging
- Speaker Information and Profiles
- Session Details and Handouts
- Surveys (for Forum and Sessions)
- Helpful Links and Information
About PMI: The Portfolio Management Institute® (PMI) was founded in 2004 as an independent, membership-supported association of Morgan Stanley Portfolio Managers. PMI is the only organization of its type, providing a peer-led resource for every MS Portfolio Manager regardless of length of service or assets under management. "For Portfolio Managers, By Portfolio Managers” is the goal as PMI members value the professional education and networking opportunities PMI provides.