When using PlusOne you don’t have to schedule an exact date and time for each task, only choose the number of days you wish to complete the task on. Your tasks will be sorted automatically while on top you'll see the most upcoming tasks to complete. If you have failed to complete a task on time, the task will be shown as overdue with the number of days passed since planned due date. You can also postpone the task due date again as easily as before.
The app lets you:
- Add tasks quickly
- Add sub-tasks
- Quick sub-tasks button access
- Set due date (today, tomorrow , next week, custom number of days)
- Plan your days ahead
- All tasks are automatically sorted according to tasks due dates
- Mark tasks you done with
- Reuse and edit a done task (don’t create a similar task from scratch)
- See past completed tasks
- Get a daily notification message with the tasks for the day ahead at a time of your choice. You can choose to disable this option.
- Visual progress indicator while handling sub-tasks
- Quick button feature for keeping the device screen awake while handling sub-tasks
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK - for notification message service.
com.android.alarm.permission.SET_ALARM - for scheduling notification message.
No annoying messages.