- Access price assessments, market commentaries and news
- Filter content by commodity and/or region
- Track price trends with charting tools
- Personalise your experience and receive in-app notifications by setting up price watchlists and keyword alerts
- Access analysis charts showing a range of key petrochemical price spreads and margins
- Search for news and prices
- Access to petrochemical newsletters in PDF format
- Mark articles as Favourites for later reading
- Share articles with other subscribers
The five Platts petrochemical products available through this app are:
- Polymerscan: weekly price assessments and daily news on the global markets for polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, PVC, ABS and PET, plus key polymer feedstocks.
- Asian Petrochemicalscan: weekly price assessments and daily news for aromatics, olefins and polymers in Southeast Asia, Korea, Taiwan and Japan.
- Europe & Americas Petrochemicalscan: weekly price assessments and daily news for aromatics markets in Europe and the U.S.
- Olefinscan: global weekly spot and contract prices and daily news for ethylene, propylene, butadiene, raffinate-1, crude C4 and ethylene glycol.
- Solventswire: weekly assessments, spot quotes, and industry news surrounding the European and U.S. markets. Providing comprehensive coverage of a range of products, including solvent naphtha, IPA, MEK, and MIBK.
Founded in 1909, Platts is a leading global provider of energy, petrochemicals, metals and agriculture information and a premier source of benchmark prices for the physical and futures markets. Platts' news, pricing, analytics, commentary and conferences help customers make better-informed trading and business decisions and help the markets operate with greater transparency and efficiency. Customers in more than 150 countries benefit from Platts' overage of the biofuels, carbon emissions coal, electricity, oil, natural gas, metals, nuclear power, petrochemical, shipping and sugar markets. A division of McGraw Hill Financial, Platts is headquartered in New York with approximately 900 employees in more than 15 offices worldwide.