The description of Planner Pads Organizer App
The Planner Pad Organizer App is a truly unique planning tool that will help you better manage the multiple demands of a busy life. Gather your ideas, to-dos, priorities and appointments all in one place. Your planning data is safe, secure and accessible, keeping you organized and productive from wherever you are. With over 40 years of experience, Planner Pads, Co. has been helping people get organized by working smarter, faster and adding an hour of productivity guaranteed.
***PLANNER PAD ORGANIZER APP AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD FOR EXISTING ACTIVE SUBSCRIBERS ONLY***
Upon the download of the app, you will be able to login to the app if you have an existing active subscription. The Planner Pad Organizer App is to be discontinued to new, renewed or inactive subscribers. If your subscription has expired, you will not have access to the app.
Why it Works
The Planner Pad Organizer App works like a funnel. It starts with the big picture and moves down to the most necessary activities. Let's focus on the three steps in the digital funnel.
The "Categorize" screen replaces your to-do lists and sticky notes. This is the “Project Warehouse” where you organize all business and personal activities into custom categories.
The "Prioritize" screen is your daily activity plan. Funnel down and prioritize activities from your custom categories that need to be completed. Assign specific days for action.
On the “Schedule” screen, you'll create your daily appointment book. Schedule time to work on items from Prioritize section and get things done.
To support the Planner Pad organizer funnel methodology, the following features are available to you to better manage all aspects of your busy life, from personal to business, including:
- 3-month View: a quick reference calendar to look at dates and holidays in the current month, the previous month, and the upcoming month.
- Contacts: house your key contacts that you regularly contact through your daily activities. Sync up your contact lists from Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo.
- Calendar: view and browse through your calendar at a week's view, a month's view and a year's view.
- Notes: keep a running list of notes that have been associated with your activities, daily things to do, and appointments.
- Expenses: track the name, date, and amount of your expenses for future reference.
- Mileage: track the date, name and mileage used for future reference.
The Planner Pad Organizer App is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your planning data anywhere you’ve installed the app.
Planner Pads website: http://www.plannerpads.com