♥ Join the fun world of Amy and help collect her precious toys! ♥
Match two or more blocks of the same color to clear the level and collect the toys from where they stuck. But be careful! It is not that easy to save all the toys while your moves are limited! Your talent in solving puzzles will be your best tool while playing this super addictive game. No more crushing candies, breaking diamonds, crunching cookies or farming. Bust the blocks and enjoy this colorful adventure!
Discover Amy’s world to make her smile. Play with the sweetest toys that will drag you to Amy’s enjoyable world. Crunch all the same colored cubes by using various boosters such as brick-busting blasts, rechargeable power-ups and many more!
Toy Blast Features:
● Stunning graphics and unique gameplay
● All kinds of cutest toys; cars, rockets, dolls, stuffed animals and many more...
● So many levels with exciting puzzles
● Numerous boosters along the way to help Amy; vacuums, drills, buckets, paintbrushes, tnts, rotors and so on...
● Spectacular rewards and extra bonuses unlocked after levels passed
● Easy and fun to play but challenging to master
● Facebook Leaderboards to compete with your friends and competitors!
● Completely FREE to play.
Guides and FAQ of Tom Blast APK.
1. Tom Blast Guide: tips for three-star levels
1) Use time lapse to get your lives back
Go to device settings and move the time forward.
2) Get more coins- Connect your game to Facebook
In this way, you can get 25 free coins without having to pay.
Moreover, you can ask friends for lives.
3) Create combos by using two tiles next to the other
4) Keep in mind that special tiles explode once the level is over
2. Rockets direction- How can determine which way the rockets go?
Someone says it is random. But fans are always researching that which way rockets will go next time. It is really complex to give an explicit answer.
Here is by some player.
When I select the square for the missile and I want it to go left/right, I need to pick a square that has the same color to the left or right.
For example, if 6 red boxes are connected Horizontally, left to right, when I make the rocket, it will point the same way, left/right.
Conversely, if 6 red boxes are connected Vertically, top to bottom, when I make the rocket, it will point the same way, top to bottom.
IF THE RED BOXES ARE L SHAPED that seems to be where I can pick which way the rocket will point by selecting the part of the L that I want. If I select a red box in the horizontal part of the L then the rocket will point horizontal and a vertical box picked will create a vertical rocket.
Disclaimer: there are exceptions to this! Which always annoys. I believe the programmer has coded some boxes to always work a certain way.