Safe Vision is a simple, easy-to-use app for parents who want to protect their kids on YouTube.
Other parental control apps use a “blacklist” function, meaning you have to block inappropriate videos or channels one by one.
Unfortunately, that approach means you and your kids are still in for a nasty surprise when inappropriate videos inevitably come up.
Safe Vision gives you TRUE control over what your kids watch — so you can actually keep out the bad stuff.
Safe Vision’s simple Parent Mode interface allows you to:
• “Whitelist” age-appropriate channels — Approve and add channels one by one instead of blocking inappropriate channels as you go. No more “shock and block”!
• Leave your kids alone to watch without worrying — Instead of hovering over them to make sure they’re not seeing bad content
• Access watched video history — so you know exactly which videos were viewed
• Control how long kids watch — Just set daily screen time limits on your Parent Mode dashboard
Plus, when customizing your kids’ Watch List, you’ll see helpful reminders to switch back to Kid Mode before handing over your tablet to your little one.
Psst... Upgrade to Safe Vision Premium for even more control
Safe Vision is free to download and use. When you download the app, you’ll be able to:
• Create one child profile
• Use Safe Vision on one device
• Unlock up to 5 channels
• Allow your child to watch videos for 1 hour/day
Want to extend the daily time limit, or unlock an unlimited number of YouTube Channels? Upgrade to Safe Vision Premium from inside the app!
Safe Vision Premium is an OPTIONAL paid subscription that allows you to...
• Unlock unlimited YouTube channels — Explore beyond a 5-channel limit
• Set a daily time limit longer than 1 hour — Perfect for long car trips or appointments
• Create up to 7 child profiles — Save all of your kids’ recent & favorite channels
• Use Safe Vision on unlimited devices — A single Safe Vision Premium subscription works for all the devices in your house, even when kids are watching simultaneously
Visit safe.vision/free to learn how to get your family’s premium subscription for free!