Pixelo Photo Editor 2 is the best collage and photo editor that helps you stitch multiple photos with myriad layout frames and photo grids.
Pixelo Photo Editor 2 has a simple design with a powerful collage and an amazing photo editor!
Pixelo Photo Editor 2 is an easy to use and powerful photo editor!
Pixelo Photo Editor 2 is a very comprehensive photo editor and pretty much everything you could ever want to do on your phone!
Add emoticons to your photos with Emojis smiles and smiles and popular tags.
• Use the Save button to save it to your phone.
• Use the share button, share it with your friends.
• will make a good image as your facebook, line, twitter and other sns avatar.
• Easy to change border colors, backgrounds and patterns!
• Simple touch gestures to rotate, resize, flip
• Easy to add text and stickers!
Pixelo Photo Editor 2 - Custom emoji are created from photo files in three easy steps
• Emoji Camera – Emoji for any occasion! Take a photo or pick an image from Google, Instagram, Facebook, or your Camera Roll
• Cut & Crop - YourMoji cutout tool instantly turns your image into an emoji
• Emoji Edit - Custom emoji can include text, animated gifs, and much more, to make every sticker uniquely yours
Pixelo Photo Editor 2 - Photo editor lets you keep what you want, and scrap what you don’t
• Edit Maker - YourMoji’s photo editor is both powerful and intuitive. The face cropper lets you draw onscreen to tell YourMoji what you want to keep, and what you want to crop
• Custom Crop - Face crop to create selfie emojis or remove unwanted backgrounds
Easy to use fluid design.
Amazing photo effects & filters
Share on social network
+ One-tap auto enhance
+ Gorgeous photo effects and frames
+ Fun stickers
+ Color balance
+ Crop, rotate, and straighten your photo
+ Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation
+ Sharpen and blur
+ Color temperature ("Warmth")
+ Color Splash
+ Focus (Tilt Shift)
+ Draw and add text
+ Create your own memes
+ Share to social network
Note: the edited image is saved in "File Manager/DCIM/Camera" or “\Sdcard\Camera”