The description of Pink Top Hits
Alecia Beth Moore (born September 8, 1979), known professionally as Pink (stylized as P!nk), is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and actress. She was originally a founder of R&B girl group Choice in 1995. LaFace Records saw potential in Pink and offered her a solo recording contract. Her R&B-sounding debut album, Can't Take Me Home (2000), was certified double-platinum in the US and spawned two US Billboard Hot 100 top-ten songs: "There You Go" and "Most Girls". She gained further recognition with the collaborative single "Lady Marmalade" from the Moulin Rouge! soundtrack, which topped many charts worldwide. Pink's musical direction moved away to pop rock with her second album, Missundaztood (2001). It sold more than 12 million copies worldwide and yielded the international number-one hits "Get the Party Started", "Don't Let Me Get Me", and "Just Like a Pill".
Pink's third album, Try This (2003), generated considerably low sales, but earned her the Grammy Award for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance. She revived her popularity with multi-platinum studio albums, I'm Not Dead (2006) and Funhouse (2008), as well as a string of successful singles, including the US number ones "So What" and "Raise Your Glass". Her sixth studio album, The Truth About Love (2012), was her first album to debut atop the Billboard 200 and spawned her fourth US number-one single "Just Give Me a Reason". In 2014, Pink recorded a collaborative album, Rose Ave., with Canadian musician Dallas Green under a folk music duo named You+Me. Her seventh studio album, Beautiful Trauma (2017), became the world's third best-selling album of the year and spawned the track "What About Us". (Wikipedia)
• This app is made for entertainment and educational purposes, also has ads that comply with Goggle Play policies.
• All rights, trademarks and owned by their respective owners / managers. Support music artists by purchasing original songs, CDs and genuine merchandise.
• Content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and available in the public domain. We do not upload videos to YouTube and do not display modified content.
• Please report to YouTube or email if the video we linked is unlawful or infringes copyright.
• This app only customizes the videos in a more user-friendly way.
If you like this app do not forget to give rate & review also for further update, thanks.