***Currently, we only support 1 device per email address!***
1. "SCAN" - Use the built-in scanner to scan QR codes and check the item status.
2. "PING!" - If the item is active, type a message and Ping! Continue to chat in familiar interfaces.
3. "DONE" - Once you are done, "close" or "delete" the chat box and the communication is closed for good!
1. "CREATE" - Create your item.
2. "PRINT" - Print the QR code.
3. "PLACE" - Put the code at readable location.
1. "NORMAL" - Incoming pings are notified via normal notifications. Suitable for non-priority communications where immediate response is not required.
2. "HIGH" - Once the user scanned the QR code and pings you, you will receive a "Phone Call" type notification which will last for 1 minute. Swipe across the screen to enter the chatbox. Suitable for priority communications where immediate response is required.
3. "SLEEP" - Deactivate your item. Other users won't be able to reach you after scanning the QR code.
1. "PRIVACY" - There is no need to reveal your phone number or social media accounts to third party. For sign in, we only keep your email address and this is never submitted to anyone else! We also do not keep your chat history on our server.
2. "HASSLE FREE" - Only use it when you need it. Turn the item priority to "NORMAL" or "HIGH" to allow other people to reach you. Switch it to "SLEEP" otherwise.
3. "SWITCH" - You can create as many items as you like! In case of spam by other users, just create a new QR code and replace the original one.
4. "EASY" - Don't worry if they do not have this app yet, scanning your QR code will lead them to Google Play Store for app download directly.
For HuaWei, XiaoMi and Samsung phone users, the phone security settings will kill the app once it is in background (by default). You need to allow the phone to receive notifications and disable battery optimization, or else the app will not work when others ping you. See links below:
*The method can be different for each device. Generally, you should allow all notifications and don't optimize the battery for this app.*
I'm a one-man developer, who is actually from chemical engineering background. I learned to code Java and Android from scratch and this is my first product after 8 months of code crunching. The idea for this app came to me when my car was double-parked by another car, blocking my way out, but without any way to reach the owner. I hope this app will begin to be useful if everyone starts to use it.
If there is any problem, please contact me on [email protected] I will try my best to solve it.