Pincodes India Offline APK
Apr 05 2016
The description of Pincodes India Offline
* Over 154.000 postal index numbers (PIN) with associated area, district and state.
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed, perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
* Powerful search: find any code even by introducing just part of it.
* Reverse search function: Find any code by state, district or area
* Favourites functions to easily remember frequent pincodes.
* Share any entry by SMS, email, etc.
* Backup your favourites in the SD card
* Beautiful interface: use the Indian flag as application background
* Bigger text functionality to improve the readability of the text on small devices.
About the Pincodes:
- A Postal Index Number (or PIN/ZIP code) is a code in the post office numbering or post code system used by India Post, the Indian postal administration.
- There are nine PIN zones in India, including eight regional zones and one functional zone (for the Indian Army).
How to read the PIN codes in India:
The code is six digits long:
- The first digit of the PIN code indicates the region.
- The second digit indicates the sub-region
- The third digit indicates the sorting district within the region.
- The final three digits are assigned to individual post offices.
- Pincodes India Offline 1.4.0 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
Version: 1.4.0 (7) for Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
Update on: Apr 07 2016
APK File SHA1: 90803f1e59f8715c45536ae51d579e506788f056
What's new: Bug fixes
- Pincodes India Offline 1.3.1 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
- Pincodes India Offline 1.3.0 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
- Pincodes India Offline 1.2.0 for Android 4.0+ APK Download