Petrochemical Industries Company K.S.C (PIC) was incorporated by an Amiri decree on July 23, 1963. By virtue of that decree, the first chemical fertilizer complex both in Kuwait and the region, comprising of ammonia, urea, ammonium sulphate, and sulphuric acid production was completed in 1966 at the Shuaiba industrial area.
Later, the company's industrial capacity was expanded with the addition of a further three ammonia plants and two urea plants.
In 1980, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation was formed by an Amiri decree number 6 in that year, as the holding company for the Kuwaiti oil sector and all shares in PIC were transferred to it.
We have made the PIC Android for all our customers and investors and other users to get information handy on their Palm top which includes but not limited to :
- PIC Introduction, history, Vision, Code of Conduct.
- PIC Board of Directors and Top Management
- PIC – Corporate Sustainability Reporting Monthly Newsletters
- General Information About State of Kuwait
- PIC Accomplishments (ISO Certification, Health Safety and Environment, Enterprise Risk Management)
- PIC Activities
- PIC Monthly Magazines in English and Arabic
- PIC Annual Reports from 2005 until 2011 in English and Arabic
- PIC Media – Photo Gallery and Videos
- PIC News and Events
- Share PIC Application on Facebook, Twitter and Email
- Contact PIC with Location Map and other contact details
- PIC – Human Resource Self Service Mobile Application (This section is for PIC employees to know all about their, Appraisal, Salary, Leave, Attendance and other details related to Human Resource)