The only requirements to start this course is Just a camera and some enthusiasm!
*WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 22 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Learn SLR photography quickly, simply and effectively. Forget about dull & complicated - traditional teaching methods. Prepare to learn photography the fun way!
- Unlock 19 professionally mastered videos and save PDF fact sheets to your computer. Learn at your pace from the comfort of your home.
- Learn from professionals. Did you know? - Learning from photographers with proven track records and years of experience will accelerate your skill level much faster.
* WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
- The 6 Essential Requirements
- Understanding Light
- Natural Light Portraiture & Advanced Portraiture Techniques
- Shutter Speed Settings
- Action Photography
- Travel Photography
- Ambient & Artificial Light Introduction
- Fashion Shoot with Flash & Ambient Light
- How to Convert images to Black & White in Photoshop
- Tripods & Maintenance
- Polarising Filters
- Dangers of photography in windy conditions
- Landscape Photography Using The Humble 50mm Lens!
- High- End Studio Product Photo-shoot
- Photography on a Lunar Landscape
- Using a landscape to enhance the feeling of FEAR!
- Lifetime access to 22 lectures
- A community of 44300+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY *
"His lesson is very interesting with great explanation. He went to different places and used real examples to teach"
- (Mabel Chan) ★★★★★
"Well I find this crash course very helpful. This course has resolved all the mystery about lighting. I am looking forward for more crash courses from Mr Karl Taylor. I would love to see one on cinematography."
- (Obaidul Mohsin) ★★★★★
"I really enjoyed this course. A lot of great information is included. I think the last 3 lessons were more for fun, than for learning. But, that's because it's not the kind of photography I ever see myself doing.!!"
– (Wendy Dewey) ★★★★
"I really enjoyed this course. Really easy to follow and understand and has given me a lot of ideas to improve my photography. Thanks so much :)"
- (Jessica Yang) ★★★★
Instructed By: Karl Taylor | Photography: Learn Faster. Learn Better
Karl Taylor is passionate about bringing you inspirational photography tips and the very best “no nonsense” photography education and training available. Karl has been a professional photographer for more than 15 years. His work is published internationally and he regularly works for some of the world’s leading companies.
Install the "Photography Tutorials" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.