• Protects your calls, messages and files by strong symmetric and asymmetric cryptography thus no one else can see your private data.
• Peer-to-peer communication for voice calls.
• Encryption keys generated on demand, Diffie-Hellman protocol.
• Call encrypted by AES-256.
• Each user has own digital x509v3 certificate.
• Messages encrypted using RSA, AES, digitally signed.
• Encryption happens directly in the phone.
• Secure even if server gets compromised, no eavesdropping is possible.
• Contact list separated from the system contact list.
• Messages organized into threads.
• Application protected by PIN-lock screen.
• Secure encrypted storage for messages, call logs and contacts.
• Can be used in untrusted networks, such as free WiFi hotspots.
Calls happen directly between phones, server is used only for the call initialization. ZRTP is used as key-agreement protocol to negotiate the keys for symmetric encryption (AES-256) before the call is established. Keys are unique for each call and dropped right after call finishes.
End-to-end security provided by end user certificates, end-to-end privacy and authentication for your security.
Active development and support is provided.
Try PhoneX! Activate a free license directly from the application or buy a full license here https://www.phone-x.net