The PhoneLocal app contains all the listing information from the Business Directory sections of our printed phone directories across all of the regions we cover, broadly centred around Bendigo, Shepparton, Echuca, Kyabram, Cobram, Benalla, Seymour, Rochester, Finley, Heathcote, Deniliquin, Yarrawonga, Corowa. All mobile content is driven from the same data that's published in our online business directories on our website – www.phonelocal.com.au.
You can find any local business listing on the PhoneLocal app by toggling between a standard list-view or map-view, get directions, click-to-call a business, browse business' websites, and find enhanced information on business profile pages. In addition, GPS guided map navigation allows users to navigate listings by simply manipulating the map. Listing results are automatically updated as you scroll or change the zoom level on the map without requiring you to resubmit a search.
PhoneLocal - an application that helps you find businesses quickly and easily.
• One integrated application allows you to search for any business; by name, category or location.
• Use GPS (where available) to find listings close to you, and view them on the map.
• Use the icons on our home screen to search most popular categories!
• You can view detailed information on a business; this may include: addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, website URL’s, hours of operation, services, products, specialties, videos, photo montages and display ads (where available).
• Once you've chosen the listing, you can instantly save it to your contacts or share the information by Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS.
Within the PhoneLocal App, all our directories are presented in a list-view format, with map view as an alternative. Search by business name, category or geographical location and be presented with a simple text-based interface and "Click-to-Call" functionality that allows mobile phone users an easy way to place calls directly from advertisers’ listings.