This is a personality test, it will help you understand why you act the way that you do and how your personality is structured.
After you've answered all the questions, the scoring and results will appear on the results page.
Below is a description of each trait measured:
- Extroversion (E) is the personality trait of seeking fulfillment from sources outside the self or in community. High scorers tend to be very social while low scorers prefer to work on their projects alone.
- Agreeableness (A) reflects how much individuals adjust their behavior to suit others. High scorers are typically polite and like people. Low scorers tend to 'tell it like it is'.
- Conscientiousness (C) is the personality trait of being honest and hardworking. High scorers tend to follow rules and prefer clean homes. Low scorers may be messy and cheat others.
- Neuroticism (N) is the personality trait of being emotional.
- Openness to Experience (O) is the personality trait of seeking new experience and intellectual pursuits. High scores may day dream a lot. Low scorers may be very down to earth.