After installation, the application will run in the background of the mobile device, and listen for incoming data from the Anoto Digital Pens.
Once data has been received, the data will be transmitted (optionally including location information) to the PenForms PPoD Server.
Digital Pen Data will remain on the mobile device untill data has been successfully sent and saved on the backend server.
If the server requests it, the photo app on the mobile device will be launched, and the image taken will then automatically be sent to the backend system for processing.
The features of the PenForms Phone Router includes:
- Runs in the background
- Location data, via GPS, Wi-Fi and cellular data
- Direct bluetooth communication with digital pen
- Vibration, indication progress, success or failure
- Hand Writing Recognitition feedback
- Image attachment
- Activity log
- New version notifications
- Transmits data to the hosted PenForms PPoD Server