Citizenship Education held to foster awareness to defend the country, a comprehensive integrative thinking in the framework of national security for the survival and prosperity of the nation of Indonesia. Such situations include the love of the homeland, national consciousness, state, and society, faith in the truth Pancasila philosophy of the nation, and the state laws of Indonesia, and the willingness to sacrifice for the nation of Indonesia.
In the life of a nation, state, and society everyday, in the workplace or in society might deal with the problems that arise because of differences in attitudes, views, habits, or opinions. Problems that initially may enlarge small. Any person or group involved will tend to try to win yourself or the group in accordance with the attitudes, views, or opinions respectively. Faced with such circumstances what you should do. Similarly, in the association world situation today tend to blend by globalization which is not possible conflict of interest between nations, how you should think, act and behave as a nation of Indonesia?
Citizenship Education This book discusses the basics of thinking in the life of a nation, state, and society, to think comprehensively-integral in reviewing and see the problems that developed in national life. In other words, we do not see a problem from a viewpoint or particular interests, but from the standpoint of the interests of the nation, the state, and the people of Indonesia as a whole-a whole.
On that basis, the book compiled Citizenship Education consists of 11 (eleven) study topics presented. Topics of the study as follows:
1. In the first chapter contains about Basic Concepts of Citizenship Education
2. In Chapter II contains the ideology of Pancasila as the nation of Indonesia
3. In Chapter III contains about State, Citizenship and the Constitution
4. In Chapter IV contains the National Identity
5. In Chapter V of the Indonesian Democratic
6. In Chapter VI contains Governance System and Regional Autonomy
7. In Chapter VII contains on Human Rights (HAM)
8. In Chapter VIII contains about Archipelago
9. In Chapter IX contains the National Resilience
10. In Chapter X contains about Politics and National Security Strategy
11. In Chapter XI contains the Political Education
Once you learn the eleventh subject of the assessment, you should be able to evaluate the nature, conception, theory, as well as elements that influence and shape the mindset, attitudes and behavior in defending the country, as a good citizen of Indonesia. Thus, you are expected to be good citizens who contribute significantly in the development of the state (nation state) Indonesia. What contained and contained in this book will not be separated from the weaknesses and shortcomings, because the authors are expecting criticism and constructive suggestions from dear readers.
Facebook : www.facebook.com/imronabafariq
Blog/Web : www.mahluktermulia.wordpress.com
No. HP : 085258255855