Through the app, you can call and email senior underwriters and the newsfeed will keep you up-to-date on the latest offers and news from Pen. Plus, the app can be customised to your specific interests using the favourites tool.
The app is intuitive to use and you can download it for free, so why not check it out for yourself?
Who can use the app?
Anyone can download the app but the content is optimised for insurance brokers working with Pen. If you are an insurance broker and don't currently work with Pen but would like to do business with us, you can use the app to request an agency.
- Products categorised by type, industry and ways to trade
- Descriptions of appetite, features and benefits for every Pen product
- Direct contact information for Pen underwriters
- People information, including Linkedin profiles
- Search tool
- Office locator
- Favourites tool
- Pen video "Join us on the Journey"
Who is Pen Underwriting?
In 2014, Pen Underwriting brought together some of the best known and most respected underwriters in the UK – Contego, Dallas Kirkland, e-Underwriting, Evolution, Ink, IRS, Keelan Westall, OAMPS, OIM, Think, Vela, Woodbrook, Zennor and the environmental consultancy, OHES – to create a single, cohesive business offering underwriting with a difference.